Thursday, March 8, 2018

My star templates arrived.......




......so now I have a new little project to start.  That means 1, 3" star per day.  This is more challenging than the houses.


My first star.  These will be hand pieced.


I have 4 rows completed on the petal quilt and I am busily working on the fifth row.  And as you can see the houses are moving right along.......just so fun and easy.


This is the booth at the quilt retreat where I taught last week, and will again tomorrow, as there are two different sessions to the retreat.  


Eye candy!


I thought that this was a cute design to stitch up for fall.


Baltimore Woods.




I'm sorry I do not have information on this adorable quilt, but you could call Corn Wagon Quilt Company in Springville, Utah.

"Treat social media like a tool, not a theme park.  -Ben Behunin

Doing so helps me get much more accomplished!!!

5 comments:

  1. Excellent way of explaining, and good article to get data about my presentation topic,
    which i am going to deliver in university.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bottom quilt is Summertime Sampler (Pattern by Erica Krakow).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your petal quilt! Can you tell me the name of the pattern? Thanks so much mdjcarlson@netzero.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your star and houses. Can you tell us the size of your house blocks ? I use Cindy Blackbergs stampers for my star blocks and love them. Is that what you are using? Hugs,

    ReplyDelete