Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Summer Days......



"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under tree's on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time."  -John Lubbock


Joy Comes In the Morning, will soon be ready for purchase.  I gave it this name, because I had such joy waking every day thinking I could work on this quilt.  The pictures have been taken and the pattern is being finalized and I have 18 kits cut and ready to package.  What a fun adventure this has been.


I have a bit more to share with you from The Country Sampler......a simple but charming combination for this small treasure.


I fell in love with this fantastic bee skep, but alas it would not fit in my luggage or the overhead bins on the plane.


So much beautiful fabric!  


Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.  What a beautiful sentiment.




This wonderful old pickup made a fantastic planter at the Spring Green Motel where we stayed again this year.



A perfect country planter.


Someone definitely has a green thumb!

Summer Days end with glorious summer evenings.  I hope that you are enjoying your days!



2 comments:

  1. The quilt is so pretty!! Congrats!
    Country Sampler is one shop I'd love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your new pattern!

    ReplyDelete